Monday, May 21, 2007

Ugh. After feeling so good on Saturday (still on that runner's high), I went and stuffed my face yesterday. WAY too much sugar that my body is not used to anymore. First there was a bridal shower for my boyfriend's sister, and then one of my best friends graduated from college. So I went from party to party.

Needless to say, it's almost noon and I still haven't eaten yet, because I'm still so full and sick from yesterday's carb overload. Sleep last night didn't come easily, despite taking enough medication to put an elephant out. I pretty much laid in bed, my muscles twitching, actually feeling the chemicals from the food running through me. Not a pleasant feeling when you normally eat fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and fat free dairy.

My body hates me today, and I can't say I blame it.

No comments: