Sunday, May 27, 2007

I forgot to mention that John, George, Keith and I (we sound like the Beatles - I call Paul, which means Keith has to be Ringo) saw Pirates 3 last night at the new Marcus Majestic. Very nice theater, and our seats were awesome. Very comfortable chairs.

The movie was great. A bit long and convoluted, and at times a *touch* confusing, but very enjoyable. I definitely liked it better than the second one, which I also find entertaining.

Keira Knightly...*sigh*

I like her as an actress. Or I used to. But between Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest and Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, the "I'm trying to come across as a tough pirate-like chick, so I'm going to shriek a lot" thing was getting tiring. Much like a few other actresses, Keira Knightly just doesn't have the charisma or intimidation to pull off her role. Which is too bad, because she's a very lovely girl, and I like her a lot in other movies.

Orlando Bloom. The man just keeps getting hotter and hotter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.