Monday, July 9, 2007

I got to see John almost every day this past week, from Tuesday night on. That was very refreshing, as normally I only get to see him on the weekends. Much-needed reconnectiong happened, at least on my end.

Yesterday Keith and I went to the Ren Faire. I had to get an entire new outfit. The old chemise, skirt, and bodice were so big on me that they pretty much fell off when I put them on. My credit cards are screaming at me, but I have gorgeous new garb and a lovely ear wrap.

In other totally unrelated news, I ate way too much over the past week. Between the wedding, stress and fatigue, and the Faire, I just let go. I did have a few good days, but overall the week was a wash. I'm starting all over again today. I have 26 pounds left to go to get to goal.

I'm also starting my training for the sprint triathlon today. It's going to be really difficult to work in a swimming/biking/running/weights regimen in addition to the martial arts and weapons classes, but I think I'll be able to do it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).