Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Between work, which has been driving me nuts, and everything else life is throwing at me, I think I'm losing my mind.

I hear about these TV shows that I should see. Bwahahaha...when?? Let's see, I wake up, go to work, come home, eat, go to the gym or the dojo, help my father with his homework or go to a wedding or something else that sort of mandates my presence, etc.

I've had absolutely no time to just sit and chill and do nothing. I used to be jealous of the people who said things like, "There just aren't enough hours in the day," and now I'm one of them.

Yeah, I could quit my job, stop exercising, stop going to martial arts....but I've committed to each of them, and while I am still very committed, I just want a freaking break. Just one day to myself where I don't do anything but play video games.

Now that I've vented, time to go back to planning my triathlon training. Yes, I realize that I'm doing this to myself, and therefore shouldn't bitch about it, but ah well.

No comments: